Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Back to High School Soccer


 

Half-time during the first home game at the SHS turf
             Now that summer is over  and school is back in full swing, sports are gaining momentum. The week is filled with games and practices. The weekends are no exception, with early morning Saturday sessions. Though some people might look at this as tiring, I find it to be my favorite time of the year. The practices are bareable and are all worth it for the games.

          My team comes together and works our hearts out for all 80 minutes with the support of our peers and parents cheering for us on the sideline. These games are what we've spent countless hour preparing for, throughout the summer in conditoning camp and during the tryouts, which I personally believe to be the most stressful thing I've ever had to go through. But once you walk onto that turf with the lights shining down, you know it was worth all the hours of preparation involved. Now that soccer is back in season for SHS, I personally look forward to every practice, and game, I have with the team I love.
   



No comments:

Post a Comment